Monday, April 28, 2008

I got my camera today...

And figuring it out is gonna be an accomplishment for me, lol! Or I'm just a bad picture taker, hahaha! They are coming out HUGE...and it has all these settings I can set it on to take a pic, havent figured out which is best for taking one of a CARD. Sooo this is the first one to post taken with my camera, lol. The stamp is from GinaK Designs, colored with copics. I think the cut out I did around the telephone looks a bit like a coffin though, and I wish I had of put some kind of border around the cork stuff there....was wanting it to look like a message board. *Edited to add, the phone didnt come on the table like that, did some masking for that, had to draw on edge on the table to connect.


Anndd, my printer/scanner quit working Friday. Have no clue why. Its not even that old. I bought it at Best Buy back in February. And also bought the 2 yr warranty so just have to take it in now...still a pain to do.

3 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment so I could come visit you! Great cards! Love the sketch with the scallops at the top. Very cute. Your cards are so fun-loving! Glad you left a trail for me to follow!!!

Doris said...

Picked up your blog from your comment on Diane's blog. You have great style--I'll be back! Meanwhile, take a look at mine...

Carolyn King said...

what a cool design--love the look of the cork---great idea!

Blog Archive