Sunday, May 11, 2008

I have been busy today!

Well, my daughter didnt get to come down to see me today *sad face*. She got called into work, which I understand, but was looking forward to spending day with her and grandbaby. Sooooo, what better way to occupy myself than making cards? Well, I couldnt think of one...lol.
I came across Sharon's challenge at No Time to Stamp and I rememberd about the template with the same name soooo....



This one I made using Confetti paper from Kaleidoscope collection. I used the cuttlebug embossing folder of the cats and decided to try coloring it. It tends to bleed a bit on the embossed parts I found out, using copics. Normally it doesnt on the paper I use, guess because of the embossing it weakened the paper and made it do that. I also wanted a whimsical look so used a template called In Stitches from Bazzil, pierced it and then hand stitched around it. Brads, metal heart and ribbon from MM I believe. Tag was made with a cuttlebug die, then colored with copics.




I made this one using paper from Basic Grey, stamps are from GinaK Designs (comfort and peace set, thats the white flowers) and 1.00 Studio G stamps. Buckle is from MM and ribbon came off some flowers I got. Colored with copic markers, and sponged on with black and coffee ink.

I have one more card, but will save to post it tomorrow, lol. Dont want to ummm overwhelm all 3 of my readers, rofl. NO, I joking....I love getting comments though...hint hint.....

3 comments:

Kelli C. said...

I think this one is my favorite of all!

Pamela Smerker said...

Beautiful cards yet again Cat! sorry your daughter couldn't make it over, that is a real bummer. I am glad you had a chance to make some cards though and share them with us. happy mother's day!!!
Hugs,
Pam

Dawn said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing them...can't wait to see what else you made :)

Blog Archive