Thursday, June 12, 2008

Paula the Polar bear gets a suntan...


Well, Paula the Polar Bear from Melanie's new set Jumping for Joy got tired of people laughing at her white legs and saying they would blind you...oh wait, that's ME they talking about, HAHA!! Anyways, I decided she need a suntan too, lol. So here she is basking in the sun. I also used the beach scene from GinaK Design's You Are My Sunshine and sentiment is from her Just Be-Claws set. This was my first time to try the KOH-I-NOOR pencils and OMS too. I have to say that I love these pencils! I got so upset with the prisma color pencils because of the breakage and I think these are going to be fine. I just wish they had more than 24 colors, lol. Thanks GinaK for the heads up on those!

Card details:
Stamps: Jumping for Joy, Just Be-Claws, You Are My Sunshine
Papers: white cardstock is GP, all other SU!
Accessories: KOH I NOOR pencils, rectangle nesties, 1" circle punch, pop dots for dimension, spica glitter pen.

Oh, and I got carried away here and decided Paula needed to protect her eyes from the sun... I added her some cool shades as an after thought, lmao! Which you like better? With or without the shades?



4 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so cute, bright and cheery! Great jon!

Janine said...

Very cute cards Cat!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love Miss Paula the Polar bear and I like both ways as far as the sun glasses go. Very cute card. Pat

Ashley said...

SUPER CUTE! :o) Have a great day! Hugs, Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com

Blog Archive