Monday, July 7, 2008
I found these coasters at the Family Dollar store here in town, they were like 5 bucks for 4 of them in a little wooden holder. They have these little inserts to put a picture in the back, so I stamped one and colored and inserted, lol. (it gave SPECIFIC instructions where to insert that I found funny...). It took me forever to get a picture of this. Tried it outside in natural light, but guess it was TOO sunny, then inside without flash, then with...anyways, this is the best I got of it...Hope you can at least tell a bit about it. And I tried to make the vase/pitcher look like a clay vase I have...kinda sorta does?
Stamps: Friendship Blooms (one free with 3 this month) from Gina K Designs
Papers: white cardstock is from PTI
Accessories: Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, blending stumps all from Gina K, Staz-on ink on the glass for the sentiment, copic marker to ground the image.
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (136)
- You Go Girl!
- My paper trimmer broke!
- Sprinkle on me!
- Busy weekend....
- A color challenge.
- Another T-shirt!
- I've got a Little 'Tees' for you!
- Dare to get Dirty!
- Me and my sketch challenges....
- My other sketch challenge card.
- Wild Thang...
- Tag! Your IT!
- Yes, I made cards today..
- Everybody should have a little black dress!
- A sketch challenge and a story...
- I just have to say....
- Trying another card for my brothers birthday...
- A little birdie told me...
- Glass coaster.
- Pretty little SunDAY dresses
- Happy Birthday 232nd Birthday America!
- Zack the Zebra is back!
- Chalk Pouncing
- ▼ July (24)