Monday, August 25, 2008

So sorry....

I sure have been a bad blogger lately...I so sorry! I've got some kind of crud...stuffed up nose, bit of cough and running fever which then makes me feel achy kinda. Feeling a bit better today though, thank goodness. Dont like being sick, but who does? LOL

But that means no cards today or yesterday. I did sit down and do some coloring. This is one image I got colored today, but not into a card as of yet:



This is the little mouse from Rupa Shevde set, 'Whatever Floats Your Boat', from last months release from Gina K Designs. Again, I was practicing with my cheapo RoseArt pencils. I do have the Koh-i-noor pencils also, but wanted more colors than just the 24 to play with. And thank you for all the input on the post I made asking how you glue your dew drops. I purchased some metal glue, Tombow brand at M's to try that.

Anyways, that's about all for now...just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around...alive and kicking, just not strongly, lol. Oh! I will be doing another guest designer spot from Melanie Muenchinger on Thursday again! Yay! She asked me to since this was a long month and no release this month with Gina K cause of the CHA and vacations and such... (anybody else having like SERIOUS withdrawals like me though??? haha!)I've got several made up, just dont know which one to go with yet, lol!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and hope you have a wonderful day/night!

6 comments:

Annapurna said...

Isn't he the cutest mouse. He is yet to be inked up on mine. Hope you feel better soon.

Did you try the glue dots? I usually use my liquid glass which is same as crystal lacquer and such.

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet image, love your coloring - hope you get better real soon!!

Lee said...

Oh I'm so sorry you're sickie!!! That's just no fun!!! Can you believe I haven't even inked up any of these critters??? And yet I'm STILL having withdrawals waiting for the next release!!! LOL Can't wait to see the wonderful creation you make with this mousie!!!

Donna Baker said...

I gave you an award on my blog

I Love Your Blog

Unknown said...

Great coloring... such a cute mouse and great shading!

Shirley said...

How did I ever miss your blog. This little guy/gal is so cute. Love how you painted/penciled him.

Blog Archive