You might have noticed on my sidebar a list of blogs...those are SOME of us who just LOVE Unity Stamps! Maria had the idea of doing a customer blog hop prior to Unity's Hip Hop Thursday which occurs tomorrow! And every Thursday after that for that matter, lol! Its a blast too! Free stamps are given away and we all have a blast in the Unity Forum at SCS! So be sure and check it out!
For this first challenge we were to CASE one of the DT ladies...what a hard decision THAT was! I finally decided on CHRISTI and used her card found HERE
Here is my CASE:
I used the same stamp set intitle 'Growing in Unity'...and sorta blinged it up! (you likey Lee? LOL) AND omg, pastels!..sorta, lol! I didnt make a whole notecard set like Christi did though, didnt have enough bling to do it, lol!
Thanks for stopping by and you can click on the links to the left there and see some wonderful creations today!
Stamps: Growing in Unity from Unity Stamp Company
Papers: DP is basic grey, SU! cardstock
Accessories: scor-pal, silver rhinestones, oval and circle nesties, 'dream' snap from MMs, ribbon from M's, pop dots
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (136)
- Forgot to post this card I made last week...
- I actually did a 'quickie'!
- Unity Pre-Hip Hop Challenge!
- With the summer ending...
- So sorry....
- Ok, Ihave found a few other stamps I love...
- Well, ok I give up....
- Surprise!! Love snail mail!
- A 3D Challenge!
- Well, what can I say?
- Just hanging around...
- Stained Glass attempt...
- Still raining here...
- No card today, put a few pics
- Kazan's Sketch Challenge #6
- Color Challenge
- Let's Get Dirtee!!
- Just a little doo-dad I made...
- DoodleFactory, spreading the word!
- Look! I can do pastels...
- Do I need another purse?
- ▼ August (24)