Sunday, October 26, 2008

Somebody has broke into my house...

...and stole my scissors. I KNOW that is what has happened. We all know they cannot sprout legs and walk off, although my Mom swears stuff did when I was a kid. But I have convinced myself there is an evil scissors burglar out there, so this is my warning to all of you, HIDE YOUR SCISSORS!! Dont like the evil scissors burglar get them...and then dont forget where you hide them! haha!

--CAT

p.s. I searched for 3 HOURS for my scissors...DH SWEARS he didnt touch them..nope not HIM *insert eye roll* So since I still cannot find them, thus the post....and I'll have cards tomorrow. I want to try and retake the photos, they just bad pics....cards not so hot either, lol.

2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Hmmm... Not sure where you scissors are, but I think they might be off cavorting with my piercing tool.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Heeheehee. Sounds like my house. I think your scissors have joined a gang with theresa's piercing tool & my eyelet setter. :O) P.S. I lost my scissors so many times that I now have 3 pair, lol. Hope you find them soon! :O)

Blog Archive