Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Purple Onion Design card.

Since I didnt get a card done today that I can post yet...hehe...I don't think I posted this card I made with Purple Onion Designs stamps. This is another one I made trying out for the DT, but didnt make it.



I liked how this card turned out myself. And this is dedicated to all of you who happen to come to my blog to look at my creations! Because I sincerely thank each and everyone of you who do and love it when you take the time to leave a comment. I do understand though how sometimes we just dont have the time, I'm the same way!

In other news... I have resigned from the Rubber Cafe Design Team. It just was not a good match for me..NOTHING against Melissa, the owner or any of the other DT...which are awesome by the way...just one of those things! It was for the best. Now, just to find somebody who WANTS me! Anybody? LOL!

You might have noticed on the sidebar that I am the guest designer for Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenges for this month...I am soooo very excited about that! I Will have the first one this Friday, so be sure and check back then! Have you seen the talent of the ladies on THAT DT?!! OMG....talk about pressure, hahaha!

Ok, that's all for tonight! Thanks for the well wishes and the emails asking if I was ok...I am, much better today, just dealing with my balance being all off, dizzy headed still a bit and the antibotics and my stomach dont get along very good, lol. Have a wonderful rest of the week!
--CAT
Card Details
Stamps: POD
Papers: PTI
Accessories: rectangle nesties, scallop edge punch, tag die, chipboard arrow, DP from HL, brads, threading water punch, koh-i-noor pencils with OMS, hodge podge hardware from SU!, ribbon from PTI, piercing tool.

5 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Absolute gorgeousness, Cat! I love the pink/black combo and your coloring is spot on.

Joani McDonald said...

I just found your blog thru Linsey ~ and I must say I'm adding you to my fav's! Your work is great!
Hugs,
Joani

Sharri said...

Great card!
Congrats on being the guest designer for Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenges!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This card is just darling, CAT, I love it!!! And it sure looks like it should have been a winner to me!!!

Shirley said...

This card is so pretty and precious too! Great idea with the tag in the middle and the arrow on the bottom. I love what you did with the corners and the bow too!

Blog Archive