Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble! Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends! And Happy Day to all the others! Sorry no card today, have had grandson here yesterday. And I am just not talented enough to run after him and do a card too like so many of you awesome Mama's out there, lol! Guess I am out of practice! (daughter will be 25 yrs. old Sunday, so, umm yea!)

I'll leave you with ONE of things I am thankful for though...This is my Blake...my one and only Grandson! We went to the park yesterday and fed the ducks...he loved it till one got a little bit to big bite and got his finger too! LOL! It didnt bleed or anything, just kinda surprised him I think.






And here he is justa swinging! He would just laugh! Big belly laughs and when it would slow down, he would say 'more!' Anyways, that was my day yesterday!




AND I want to tell you about a BIG celebration coming up starting Dec. 1st! Sharon Johnson, a beautiful soul who I admire so much, has hit the 1,000,000 mark!! WOW!!!And in celebration of that, there is gonna be a "STAMP SIMPLY CELEBRATES"! It will be starting on Dec.1st, with games, blog candy and lots of ideas to help you out with the holidays too! You can read ALL about it on Sharon's blog here:

Get the Details HERE!

And tomorrow is another Stamp Simply Challenge! Got my card all ready to go too! Ok, that's it for today! Be safe!

--CAT

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Black is definitely a cutie! No wonder you didn't do any stamping yesterday! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Shirley said...

I have an only grandson too Cat and I am totally in agreement with card thing! LOLOL He is so cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

Theresa Momber said...

Darling pics! What a cutie he is!!!

Donna Baker said...

he's such a cutie! seems like you had a wonderful time - love those kiddie belly laughs!

Blog Archive