Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Unity Addicts Challenge Wednesday, but on Tuesday today!

Hiya, little slow about getting this up this am cause I misread the challenge...I only saw the 'red and white' not the 'thank you part' LOL! This weeks challenge was issued by Carole, it was to be a red and white card, giving thanks in some way. So this is my quickie card for this! My other one, well, its red and white, lets just say, this time of year when I hear red and white, it involves Santa! LOL! I'll have to post it another day. But here is today's card:




Super quick, nothing special...lot of paper piercing, cant see all of it in photo though. Just wanted to get it up for the challenge today and do it right! Also, to show my love of them Unity stamps! Really, they are such excellent quality and I just love the handles! I used them for all of my stamps now, not just Unity's.

Ok, that's it for now. Got some running around to do today in my NEW car, haha!

Dont forget to check out the other Unity Addicts blogs over on my sidebar listed under 'Unity Challenge Girls' ...guess I should change that since we calling it Unity Addicts now, lol.
--CAT
Card Details:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Papers: SU! cardstock
Accessories: brads, ribbons, piercing tool and pad, grey copic marker.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

totally fabulous!!!!!

Jennie said...

Love this. The shading is perfect on the sentiment. Nice layout too. Enjoy the new car, it looks nice!

Joan Fricker said...

I love the colors. Great job!

Joan

Shirley said...

How hot is this!!! Love the detailed word and the wonderful flowers too!

Lee said...

Soooooo cute!! I love those flowers and the parentheses!!! Hmmmm.......can I join all you "addicts" as I'm not officially quite a Unity addict too???!!! LOL I'm so easily enabled!! LOL

Janine said...

WOW!! Love it Cat!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!!

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!! You are such a wonderful 'cyber-friend', Cathy!

Lori said...

Nice! I like the bold design, the shadowed sentiment, and the scalloped strip across the top.

Blog Archive