Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Unity Challenge Wednesday! #19!

Wow! Can't believe we have been doing this for 19 weeks now! What fun its been too! What makes it even more fun is that you LOVE the stamps that you are using! Angela is such a sweet person and her crew she has working with her (excellent customer service!!) And I do so love my Unity Stamps...and I always love a challenge because they inspire me sometimes when there is just nothing there, lol! Today's challenge was to do the inside of the card too. This is mine, the front first:



I also used the sketch challenge for this week issued by Amber in the Unity forum, excellent sketch! Heres the inside of the card:



This was fun to do, I usually dont do a thing to the inside except when I go to give it to whoever, and I kinda like the little space I created there for whatever I want to write.

Thats it for now! Hope you are having a wonderful day and dont forget about HIP HOP in the Unity Forum tomorrow!! Be there or be square! haha!
--CAT
Card Details
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co., Sept. Kit of the Month
Paper: SU! cardstock, BM Lucky in Love DP
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: slice machine, prisma pencil and OMS with blending stump, red heart brad, clear rhinestones by MS, ribbon, scallop edge punch, dimensionals

12 comments:

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Cat!! Love the colours!

mudmaven said...

What a wonderful card! Totally love the colors! ~chris

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!
Inside and Out!!

Jacqueline said...

This is gorgeous!!! Wow!!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats on being on the Watch Out WoW Wednesday at Unity. I just love your creative style and your projects are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing your MOJO with us.

Unknown said...

I just love this card! And I have to say that the inside is just as adorable as the outside! :-)

Janine said...

Just beautiful Cat!! Hope all is well with you!!

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Awesome job on this Cat!

Daniella said...

Cat, your work is beautiful!!!!
I love all the pink you use, and the card with the stamp inside is awsome!! I an still waiting to get my stamps, I can't wait!!

Shirley said...

How warm and beautiful! Your detail is just oustanding!

Lee said...

Stunning colors and layout!! Isn't Unity just so much fun??!! I've got to start decorating the insides of my cards....it's so "finished"!!!

Donna Baker said...

oh my! ADORE this blue/brown card! you should send it to me *smile* so I can see it close up!!

Blog Archive