Saturday, March 21, 2009

Anybody having troubles with ...

Their google readers? I can see the posts through, but when I go to click through to comment, it wont bring the site up, I get an error message from Google. So I tried just going to my site, not through google reader and got the same error message. I was using Firefox. Sooo then tried IE, and was able to get to my site that way...Anybody else having troubles?

--CAT

p.s. And of course, I dont remember all of the blogs I visit addresses without my google reader, lol!

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

Mine seems to be working okay in Firefox. I could never remember all my faves without the reader either! ~chris

Theresa Momber said...

No problems here and I use Firefox. Hope it straightens itself out. If you can't find my blog, just head north from Melanie's and make a left at Lee's. If you hit water, you've gone too far. I'll keep an eye out.

Did you get my email???

Anonymous said...

I use IE on my desktop & Chrome on my laptop, no probs for me. You can click on my blog from my comment or visit me at my new domain
www.serenityinstamping.com

Shirley said...

I was having problems with Yahoo. LOLOL

Blog Archive