Sunday, March 15, 2009

MORE pink! LOL!

And red and black and white, lol! I made this for 2 challenges, the color challenge at StampTV and for Sharon's stamp Simply Challenge #78, to use white mats on our images. I have also been practicing with the brayer on this card and liked how it turned out this time, lol! Here is my card:



I really like this with the white matting! I was in the process of making this card and saw Sharon's challenge posted on Friday and decided to try with the white and thought, oh good! LOL! Looked much better with the white than the black and red I had tried with it.

And I saying So sorry for not posting for a few days...I've just been kinda having...issues I'll say, lol. ANYways, hope you are having a wonderful relaxing Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!
--CAT
Card Details
Stamps: Tropical Flowers, Elegant Flowers, Autumn Leaves (the sentiment) from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! cardstock
Accessories: SU! inks, brayers, brads, ribbon, pop dots, white gel pen, oval punches, ticket corner punch.

8 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is gorgeous Cat! Love it. ~chris

StampinCathy said...

This card is just stunning.

Brenda said...

Cat this is beautiful. Very nice brayering, that is something I can't master. TFS

Theresa Momber said...

Ooooh, Cat, this is gorgeous! Love the brayering. Hang in there!

Jennie said...

Just beautiful! The white mat really makes it pop! Great job :o)

Donna Baker said...

what a BEAUTY! send it to me, quick! I have to see it IRL *wink* glad you get your DF Fix! isn't that button so cute?!

Unknown said...

Cathy, is this EVER beautiful! I simply adore it!

Jennie said...

The white matting is fabulous! Really makes it pop...also the white highlights on the images look great. This is just a lovely card. You are doing awesome with the brayering.

Blog Archive