Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cute panda!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful relaxed blessed day with their families, it was quiet here, we decided to just stay home, me and DH. Yucky and raining here and daughter had to work, sooo...but I did go visit my sister yesterday and I got to meet Michelle from Stampers Dream !! OMG, what an awesome sweet person Michelle is! So down to earth and we talked like we had known each other forever! LOL! What fun that was! Hiii Michelle!! Luvs ya lady, you are awwesome!! I also got a few goodies from her store...got a card in the works right now with them lol!

But for now, here is the card I made for an example for the sketch challenge on StampTV



I also finally was able to do that rubber band technique! yay me! I love how it turned out, what a fun technique and adds a whimsical feel to the card, which I always love.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderfully create week coming up!
--CAT
Card Details
Stamps: Zoo Animals by Asela Hopkins from Gina k Designs
Papers: SU! colored cardstock, Gina k pure luxury 120lb white
Accessories: Brads, circle punch, leave punch, rubber bands, brayer with acrylic roller, green twine, pop dots, nesties.

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This card is awesome. You look like you are a pro with the rubber band technique. Love the rubber bands on your card too. You are so creative and inspiring.

StampinCathy said...

Oops...I forgot to say Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Awwww....you are the sweetest! I was SO happy you came by to see me! It was loads of fun, and you KNOW you are welcome again anytime! Thanks, my friend!!!

Your card is great! Isn't that a fun technique? :-)

Jennie said...

So cute! I love your little panda and you did fabulous on the rubber band technique!

Theresa Momber said...

Love this card! Glad you had a fun time with your sis.

Shirley said...

How Asian precious! Love those brads, leaves and that adorable Panda~!

Donna Baker said...

your card is too stinkin' cute~!

Kelli C. said...

I really like how this turned out! I need to try it.

Blog Archive