Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've lost my marbles!

But I found some beads I could use for the technique challenge yesterday at SCS, lol! I lost my marbles YEARS ago, so had to go and dig in my beads so I could try it, what fun! I really like how the technique part turned out, but then I just agonized over what to do with it, lol! Me and my struggle in using DP! What's weird though, I LOVE DP, I am constantly buying some, I just have loads of it....I see others cards that are just gorgeous with it, but I go to making a card with it, and it just don't look right, it will look too busy or colors don't match just right to suit me, lol! Anyways, here is my card I finally finished:



I actually started out with a much bigger piece of dp the marbles made, but after trying many different layouts, ended up with this small piece, haha! Well, it really was a fun technique to try, love learning new stuff like that, even though I think its an old one, it was new to me!

I thought I'd share Blake's, my grandson, my wild child, lol, most recent picture with you all too:



He was so bad trying to get pictures, lol! You can't tell it from his smiling face though in this one, good thing he's cute, haha! The photographer would get him all set, and she would go, 'say cheese' and he'd go 'SEEZ!!!, ALL DONE!' and run off, rofl! Yea, he is definitely a fireball!

Oh! I added a custom sig! Yay me! Thanks to the help from some ladies over at StampTV! It should be at the bottom of this post, I'm hoping at least....

Ok, that's all for today! Hope you are having a wonderfully creative week! Thanks for stopping by!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: My Cuppa Joe from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! cardstock
Accessories: Tim Holts alcohol inks, label four nesties (that I got from
Stamper's Dream, swirl paperclip, ribbon, tag nesties, brads, paper piercer and pad, pop dots, beads for making the pattern, circle punch.

8 comments:

mudmaven said...

Love your digital signature - very cool! What a doll of a grandson you have too! ~chris

redwasher1 said...

Cat what a cutie your grandson is! I think your card turned out wonderful, I love it.

redwasher1 said...

I forgot to tell you I love your new sig its great. I got one too but now as cool as yours!

redwasher1 said...

I forgot to tell you I love your new sig its great. I got one too but now as cool as yours!

Jennie said...

Cute grandson!!! You card is perfect and I love the title of your post...made me LOL!!!

Melanie said...

ooh nice card and marbling!!
lovw that pic of your grandson, what a cutie! I love that idea of him arranging his name for a photo, i love it!

Diane said...

Oh my he looks like a little rascal! Too cute!

Unknown said...

What a little cutie! A handful, is he? Yeah, we all have one of those! LOL!

Blog Archive