Monday, April 20, 2009

Monochromatic CAS Bold flower

I thought I had posted this card, but guess not, lol! I made this for last week's CAS challenge at SCS, to make a monochromatic card. I always struggle with those type of cards, and it was even harder with it being a CAS card for me this time. I mean, you got to have layers for showcase 'monochromatic' I kept thinking! But I think I pulled it off. Here is my card:



I have really been enjoying the CAS cards lately, I get to see results quicker! LOL! I have another one that I did today that I will be posting on ummm Wednesday, because tomorrow I have a nice surprise! Don't forget to stop back tomorrow! It's something that I am really enjoying and something I think YOU will too!

Thanks for stopping by today and see ya tomorrow! Ya'll come back now, ya here? ...sorry, something is making me talk like that, haha! (could that be a hint??)
--CAT
Card Details
Stamps: Bold flowers from the Floral Frenzy kit from Gina K Designs
Paper: Ivory from Gina K Designs, SU! cardstock and georgia peach dp
Ink: so saffron
Accessories: button, flower punch, make a brad from SU!, raffita, glue dots, pop dots, scor-pal, piercing tool and ruler

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

this is beautiful, Cat!

StampinCathy said...

This is fabulous! Love the colors and love how you did the sentiment.

mudmaven said...

Love this card Cat! Gorgeous. ~chris

Patti J. said...

Gosh Cat, haven't been here for a while - I didn't know who Cathy Tidwell was lol!!! Now I do, and I'm not a bit surprised at your beautiful creations on Gina K.'s page. Rock on good friend!!! You are awesome!

Blog Archive