Monday, April 13, 2009

My first Sarah Kay card.

Remember I said I went to my sister's over the weekend and met Michelle? Well, she has an online store, Stamper's Dream and how can you meet somebody that has a store like hers and NOT buy something, right? LOL! I got this Sarah Kay stamp from her, among other things, such as the white paper on here, which is Neenah Classic Solar white in the 110lb weight AND the Labels 4 nesties that I used on this card...here is the card:



Isnt that image the cutest?! All of the Sarah Kay images remind me of my daughter when she was little. I need more of them now! I've made a list too of which ones I am gonna get, LOL! I also tried for the first time on this card the Neenah Classic Solar white paper, 110lb weight, and I LOVE it for working with copics! I had been wanting to try it for the longest and am so glad I got it now. It works like I want it too! I like the ink to soak into the paper most of the time when I use copics because that is the way I learned to blend with them. And its a really good weight too.

Ok, that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by...I think I have lost some that used to, maybe just because it was Easter weekend and spring break for alot...but I do miss the comments, lol.
Have a beautiful Tuesday tomorrow!
--CAT
Card Details
Stamps: Picnic of Daisies by Sarah Kay that I got from Stamper's Dream, sentiment is from Elegant Flowers from Gina K Designs
Paper: SU! colored cardstock, Neenah classic solar white, red checked dp from I dont remember ...
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: copic markers, prisma pencils and oms, piercing tool, brads, EKsuccess scallop edge punch, oval punches, label 4 nesties, ribbons, pop dots, white gel pen.

17 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and love your coloring.

mudmaven said...

Cat she is sooooo sweet! Great job on the coloring too! Love that pierced scalloped edge - way cool. ~chris

Brenda said...

Cat this is sooo adorable!!! Wonderful coloring.

de said...

This is amazing! Great job!

Jennie said...

This is an adorable card Cat! I love your design and think I will try this layout. Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog...it cheered me up, you know how sometimes your day is rotten and just a kind word is the pick up I needed. I thank you!!! :o)

Janine said...

Hey Cat!! Love this card!! So nicely done!

Lauretta See said...

Beautiful card... i just love it.. :)) keep up the great work of art and thanks for sharing with us :) xx

Theresa Momber said...

Wowza, Cat! I couldn't imagine any better coloring. It's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH....that is so stinkin' cute! Now why didn't you give me a Copics lesson while you were here? It's on the agenda for the next trip...okay? :-)

Fabulous job my friend! LOVE what you did with that adorable stamp!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your coloring techniques. Think it's simply fabulous. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I much appreciate it

Shirley said...

Now, she is just adorable. Love all of the new punched trim and die cut too! Makes me want Summer, so I can wish for Fall. LOLOL Lovely card!

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet card! love the country feel

Virgo5 said...

Ist one? I'd never guess, your colouring is awesome! I love everything about it, specially the checked dp. TFS

Kelli C. said...

Oh, you make me sick. ;

Another great card!

Patti J. said...

Awesome coloring job! What a cute card!!!

Sharri said...

Cat, this is just adorable! I have had my eye on these stamps and after seeing your card, I am gonna have to get me some!

Janine said...

Hi Cat!! This is amazing!!

Blog Archive