Friday, April 17, 2009

Playing with Flower Soft!

Have you tried the FLower Soft stuff yet? I just got some last week and LOVE it! Very fun and easy to work with! Here is my card:



I used the label four nesties that I got from Stampers Dream once again too on this one, really like that shape! For the flowers, I used stamps from the Elegant Flowers set from Gina K Designs that is in the Floral Frenzy Kit. I used my SU! markers to ink the stamp up, in a light color, and then just dabbed glue on the flower area, sprinkled the flower soft on that and its done! FUN! Love the look of it!

WEll its TGIF!! I got a special surprise coming on Tuesday of next week, can't wait to share with you! So I gonna be working on that alll weekend. Hopefully DH will leave me alone and not want to go running around everywhere. He is bugging me right now to go to I-HOP, but that dont take much bugging....off to find some pancakes!! haha!!
--CAT
Card Details:
Stamps: Elegant Flowers from the Floral Frenzy Kit and sentiment from A year in flowers both from Gina K Designs
Paper: SU! cardstock in the challenge colors, DP is Georgia Peach, also from SU!
Ink: SU! markers used
Accessories: label 4 nesties, word window punch, flower soft, sponge, pretties kit, ribbon, half pearls, cuttlebug, scor-pal, MS butterfly punch, pop dots, eksuccess scallop punch

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and just love the look of the flower soft stuff. Now I have to have this too. Love the colors and details on your card.

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Cat!!! I am looking forward you seeing what your surprise is, I am sure it will be fabulous.

Theresa Momber said...

So pretty with the flower soft! I love the pin, too. Wonder what that surprise is...

Jennie said...

Cat, this is so pretty! I have seen some cards with Flower Soft and it gives a beautiful effect!
Lovely card! Hhhmmm, looking forward to seeing what your surprise is :o)))

mudmaven said...

This is gorgeous! Haven't tried that stuff yet, gotta do that. Hope the pancakes were good and can't wait to hear your news! ~chris

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful card! I really like the soft colors and that flower stuff. I have seen it before on some other cards. You get it at Gina's?
Geri

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous!!! I have the Flower Soft......but haven't used it yet. Love how you used it here!

i'm with the band said...

Very nice!

Crystal said...

gorgeous card!!! really like that flower soft, beautiful work!

Diane said...

Beautiful card! I have tohave some of that flower soft!

joy said...

How pretty. The colors are so soft and beautiful -- great job.

Blog Archive