Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's a Zoo out there! Lucky Seven Sale continues!

This is another card using one of the Lucky Seven Stamp sets that is on sale right now, called Zoo Animals! These little guys in this set are just too cute to me! Here is my card:



I needed a quick birthday card for a friend, and yes, I forgot her birthday, LOL! So this little sentiment that is in the set was perfect! This was a super easy and quick card! I have never made a 30 minute card until now, this is one! That is like super ultra fast for me...usually takes me a day at least on a card, lol!

The sale at Gina K Designs continues through tomorrow midnight, it is such a fantastic deal too! Even if you have a couple of these sets, you could always get the great deal and use the duplicates as gifts or blog candy! Here is the link to the sale:

Lucky Seven Stamp Sale!!

And if you want some more eye candy, here are a couple of my fellow DT that will be showcasing these stamps too:

Donna
Jessica

Ok, that's all for now! I hope everyone has had a relaxing weekend...it what just plain ole hot here in Texas again...I am already looking forward to the fall...I am SO not a summer person, lol!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Zoo Animals by Asela Hopkins from Gina k Designs
Papers: Pure luxury cardstock in white and black onyx, other is SU!
Accessories: scor-pal, brads, ribbon, copic markers, paper clip, pop dots.

9 comments:

Donna Baker said...

this is a great, fun PERFECT CAS card! I bet I will case it!!

Brenda said...

Awesome CAS card Cat.

Crystal said...

Cat this is soooo adorable...oh my LOVE that ellie and the scoring is sooo perfect....what great colors for this sweet image...fabulous case!!

Unknown said...

How cute is this little forgetful elephant! lol! I love that pink embossed paper behind her - it's perfect!!

Mary Duffek said...

Your card is tooo cute!

Patti J. said...

Wow! Too cute! You are SO good at CAS! Great job - thanks for sharing...

mudmaven said...

What a cute card Cat! I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with it. ~chris

Lori said...

Great "quickie" card! Lots of texture and detail still.

Janine said...

How have you been Cat??? Love this card!

Blog Archive