Monday, October 12, 2009

Gradient Challenge...

Well, I decided to do that challenge at Moxie Fab World , 'Gradient is Radiant'....I had fun playing with my photo corner punch, lol. Here is my card:



I just had fun with this card...one of those cards that come about by sitting at the table fiddling with all the stuff laying around actually. And see the tree trunk? That was a stick I found laying on my table too..where did it come from? WHO knows, hahaha!! I guess the card fairies thought it would look cool to use as a tree trunk, and I agree with them rofl!

Tonight we start our blog hop for Hip To Be Square!! It will all start on Melanie's blog at 10pm CST!!
Waider Gador to quote my grandson!!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Holiday Hospitality from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! cardstock, vellum and Fresh Asparagus, Soft Sand from Gina K
Accessories: photo corner punch, snowflake punch, gold rhinestones, sewing machine for stitching, distressing tool, vellum glue, pop dots, twig, white chalk ink.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I like the way you have the different size corners staggered. The vellum works so perfectly, Cat!

Lori said...

Great idea, Cat! Love when the scraps add up!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)

Pamela Smerker said...

Too stinkin' cute Cat! Love all the snowflakes and the tree...so cool!

Tiff said...

This is one of my faves!!! GENIUS!

mudmaven said...

I just love your tree! ~chris

Shirley said...

Oh My Gosh, that is just so creative! Love it~

Blog Archive