Saturday, October 24, 2009

JUGS3 challenge, a bit late, lol!

Well, I made this card for the color challenge on the Just Us Girls blog, but didnt get it uploaded to my site or theirs in time, lol! I am bad about that, will do challenges then forget to upload them! Here is the card though:



I used Coco from Starving Artists Doodlefactory Christmas stamps from last year that I add. Kinda fun, festive looking card I think! The colors were pure poppy, aqua mist, and vintage cream, really hard colors for me, lol!

Ok, that's all for now! We start Gina K previews on Monday, wooohooo! I already of 3 cards done, thats GOOD for me! LOL!
blogsig

5 comments:

Lori said...

Great card! The ovals over the circles looks so cool!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awwwww! He is so cute! It's a shame you missed the challenge.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute....I love it!!

redwasher1 said...

I love this card!! At least you got yours made! I planned on making one but it just didn't happen. LOL

Melissa said...

Love it Cat! I so need to try mixing my nestie sets, I love the look!

Blog Archive