Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to my UCD!

UCD? Ugly Card Day! LOL! I am starting a tradition on my blog today. At least once a month, and I am hoping NOT more often than that, rofl, I will post a card I made that I think is UGLY, and will not get sent or used for anything except UCD! And if you find on this day you have one of those cards too, share it with us too here on my blog! It's just for fun thing, no big prize for doing it...it's just to show even new ones that are starting, not everytime you make a card that it is gonna be drop dead gorgeous, oh so awesome creation!! Anyways, here is mine for today:


I have to admit, I do like what I did with the 'hills' on this card, but the stitching is all crooked, the sponging in green on the circle looks bad, the trees dont look right, needed a more sold tree image for stamping right there...*sighs* you see what I mean, UGLY card! LOL! Not to mention the sentiment isnt stamped dark enough...lol. I will admit too, I have 3 cards in my UCD file folder right now...one is so bad I dont know if I will ever show that one hahaha!

Ok, thats all for today! Hope you enjoyed my UCD!! LOL! Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow night, come back for a blog hop for Melanie's newest set "Hip To Be Square"!! 10pm CST!!
blogsig
Card Details
Stamps: StampTV kit, Holiday Cheer from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! cardstock and Fresh Asparagus from Gina K
Accessories: Sewing machine, ribbon, brick red and olive vivid ink, circle piercing template, circle punch, pop dots

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is not so bad...... we all have those cards! They are created to test our sense of humor. This card had some really great qualities.

mudmaven said...

What a great idea Cat - but you need to have one that is actually a UCD! I love the layout on this card! ~chris

redwasher1 said...

Okay that is not ugly! You will have to have a uglier one than that for me to post my ugly cards!!LOL

Jennie said...

Cat, I love the way you did the hills and can see how you wanted the sentiment darker. That happens to me more often than I wish!!! Gggrr... I like the stitching too, sometimes uneven like that is cool! I definitely have many UCD's that could top this one :o) I think we should have a UCD blog hop... I have a ton I could post, LOL! Also, I want to see the one you really think is bad.... *~*

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Payne Holler Cards said...

yep, I agree with Geri...this one's not "ugly" enough for me LOL...

Blog Archive