Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mr. Cool Penguin

Here is another card I did for the Release party last week for Gina K Designs that I havent posted here yet:



I just love the little penguins in this set! I think I already said that, but, love this one holding the sign and the little sayings you can put in the sign area! Fun! I also used Joanne Basil's tutorial on that bow, she calls it her Buttony Bow Tutorial LOVE it!

Did you notice the new little picture <----------------over there? It's about a blog hop coming up on the 9th and 10th with Creative Cuts and More and I am one of the guest designers participating in it! I am so excited to be part of this! Looking forward to it!!! I hope you will come back then too to see what I have created with an awesome kit from CC&M!!

Let's seeee...there was something else I was gonna tell ya too....hmmm well, I have forgot, rofl! so just gonna finish this up...for now...I might remember in a little bit, haha!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Winter Friends from Gina K Designs
Papers: Black Onyx, Rocket Red, 120lb pure luxury cardstock all from Gina K, Kraft from SU!
Accessories: sewing machine, card maker who cant see straight, ribbon, twine, pop dots, prisma pencils w/OMS, button, mini brads, grey copic marker

p.s. Hubby has THE Mancold...lordy have mercy on me....

6 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Cat I just LOVE this, soooo ADORABLE and your stitching and your bow is GORGEOUS!

redwasher1 said...

This is so cute love that little guy!!! Great stitching, too!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my....better "stay under the radar" during a MANcold...LOL

Lynn Mercurio said...

How fun is this. I just love your stitching and that red stripped bow is FANTASTIC!

Lori said...

Very cute, Cat! Love your sewing.

Shirley said...

Now that little guy is too too cute for words~~~

Blog Archive