Saturday, January 16, 2010

Herrrreeess ya card!

No, not THAT kinda card, the one Bill Engvall talks about in his stand up comedy thingys, lol! But MY card or rather cards I promised!

This week on StampTV Gina did such an awesome video called Memory Keeper . I HAD to do one. I made a little card set:



I used the new StampTV kit, Organize It! I also used Nina's new set, Heartily Yours, LOVE this set! I have bunch more cards made with this same image too, another card set I made. My sister bugs me all the time to make her sets, so getting her some made up. Plus my daughter likes taking them to her work to sell, lol. Anyways, pretty simple design. I wanted to keep it flat for easy mailing and then I even made matching envelopes too! I really love how this turned out and so quick and fun to make!

Ok, thats it for now! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! It's rainy and yucky here, but I am getting in lots of fun stamping time! And we are going to my daughters house here in a bit to see Blake, cant wait!
blogsig
Card Details
Stamps: StampTV Kit, Organize It!, Heartily Yours by Nina Brackett from Gina K Designs
Papers: All cardstock from Gina K, Dp is Basic Grey
Accessories: scor-pal, scor-tape, twine, oval nesties, jute ribbon.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Cat what a GORGEOUS set, oh my LOVE the kraft and blue combo!

mudmaven said...

Cat I just love this set! The colors are so rich and the twine really makes it special. Such talent girl! You hang in there. Hugs! ~chris

Brenda said...

Gorgeous set of cards! Fabulous design.

Linda Beeson said...

I love that set of cards! LOVING the colors with that kraft color for a card base.

kerianne said...

This is a gorgeous set of cards!! You are super talented!!

Blog Archive