Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just Ducky!

Hey all! Just a quick post with a card I made and showed at the Gina K preview party the other night using Rupa's newest set called "Spring Has Sprung" I just love this little duck!



You KNOW I cant stay away from that kraft cardstock too long, haha! I also used some stuff I had in my stash, in the closet, for a long time...that fun foam stuff, the fringe and little flowers! I found it at Hobby Lobby on clearance for like a dollar...who can resist that?? I cant! LOL! It's usually used for decorating flip flops, but I knew I could use it on a card! :D

Ok, that's all for now! Me and Billy taking off on a 'date' night tonight! FUN!! :D
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Spring Has Sprung from Gina K Designs
Papers: All cardstock from Gina K, dp is Basic Grey
Accessories: tag nesties, dahlia nestie, brads, fun foam fringe and flowers, copic markers, white gel pen, ribbon, pop dots.

3 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Oooh sweet as can be! Can't wait to get my hands on this set! Beautiful card Cathy - love the fringing!
Hope the 'date' went well!

Anonymous said...

Totally saweeeet! A happy card.

CraftieConnie said...

This one is so cute!

Blog Archive