Friday, August 13, 2010

hellooooo

I'm still here! Just taking a bit of a break from my crafting. Well, sorta, still been playing around making a few cards, but none I am really like for some reason, LOL! Ever do that? make a card then think...what was I thinking?? here is one I just did like that, lol!


edited to add better pic, a bit better i think anyways, lol!

Im just not sure I like it yet, haha! i was thinking about sending a card to my sister and ended up with this....oh well, she will still say she loves it, she knows to do that, rofl!!

I know ya'll probably tired of hearing it and want to just say...get over it! it's summer! But it is FREAKING HOT!!!!!! LOL! Everytime I step outside, for any length of time it just zaps all energy and creative juices in me! BUT, new Gina K Designs stamps should be arriving to me next week, then the previews start on Sunday the 22nd...cant wait!! I missed having that smell of new rubber this month, lol! Ok, hope to see you then if not before!!
blogsig
Card Details
Stamps: Lovely Labels by Nina Brackett from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstock
Accessories: rhinestone swirly things, grungeboard 'u', red copic marker, glue dots, pop dots, red ribbon.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Cat this is BEAUTIFUL I am sooo lovin the kraft...oooo beautiful bling!!! So glad to see to you back and stamping!! :)

Kelli C. said...

Yes, I do love it. Now send me a card! Better yet--I need that set of cards you made!

craftieodmae said...

Cat, I can just look out the window and get zapped LOL, the heat is killing me!! I love your card, that bling is awesome!

Joan Ervin said...

I really like what you did with the frame, Cat, and the bling looks sooo elegant!!!! Can't wait to see all the new stuff next week!!!

Blog Archive