Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just because...

Howdy Ya'll! Boy, I've been busy lately, getting ready for the Gina K release that starts this Monday and forgot to post a few challenge cards I have done over on SCS! I always love the Inspiration Challenge on Saturdays and this is from LAST Saturday...This was my inspiration:

Poster Cabaret

And my card:



I LOVE how this turned out! And really a quick and CAS card. The only stamping on it is the sentiment, all the other is a flower punch cut out and hand drawn!

Ok, that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by and Hope you have a spooooookay Halloween!! :D I got TWO parties to go to, fun fun!! Just family stuff, nothing wild..them days be over, haha!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Fanciful tags from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: pop dots, copic liner pen, flower and circle punch, black craft thread, black brads, paper piercing tool and ruler


P.S. Be SURE and stop back on Monday night for our Gina K Design Previews! We have had a few changes in out DT and have some announcements coming up about all that I'm sure from Gina herself!

4 comments:

Carolina said...

What an adorable card Cat! A CAS beauty!!!

seamom said...

Very nice! I like this card a lot.

Becky said...

This is adorable. I love how you did that petal. :)

Valerie said...

I thought this card was so creative and fun I would love to copy it sometime.

Blog Archive