Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sketch challenge on StampTV

Hey Ya'll! Ive made a sample for this week's Sketch Challenge on StampTV, its a quick fun one! Here is my card I made:



And the sketch:



I used the new StampTV kit, Springtime Silhouettes...I'm telling ya, this HAS to be my favorite STV kit to date, LOVE it! I got so many ideas for this set, creativity overload! The little rolled flower, kinda stuck there by the sentiment? Well, its covering an ink spot that magically appeared on my card from who knows where...no other ink around, just right there on my card...UG!! SOooo the little rolled flower is hiding it! LOL! I wasn t about to trash it after being completely finished with the card! And that's another thing...how come the ink doesnt magically appear just as you cut the cardstock, like at the BEGINNING of making the card...it ALWAYS happens at the end!! It's those nasty cardmaking poltergeists making havoc for us! hahaha!

I hope you will join us over on StampTV in our sketch challenge this week too! You just might win a free stamp set of your choice from Gina K Designs! Come play!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: StampTV kit Springtime Silhouettes from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU!, PTI, and Gina K cardstock, dp is by K&Company.
Accessories: lacy scallop border punch, paper piercer and pad, Distress inks and sponge, bakers twine, scallop border punch for the rolled flower, circle cutter, half pearl, tombow multi purpose glue.

3 comments:

Beate said...

Cat, your card looks gorgeous! Love the bird flying "out" of the circle, LOVE that rolled flower, the paper/color combo....gorgeous!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love your card, Cat...such a great design with the bird and trail...love the little rolled flower, too!!! I think the craft room gremlins make ink spots on our cards to see how we cover them up...I have about 4 or 5 in my craft room...LOL!!! This is a great sketch, too...I have got to get back over to Stamp TV...life seems to get in the way of my stampin fun!!!

Unknown said...

Love your designs

Blog Archive