Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tuesday Trigger....

I decided to do a quick card to play along with the Tuesday Trigger over on Moxie Fab World Blog. This week's Trigger is called Skirting the Issue and here is the inspiration pic:



And my card:



Did ya faint?? I KNOW!! It's not Gina K Designs is it?! LOL! I got this stamp set at my LSS ...she had a BUNCH of these little sets marked WAY down. The only stamps they carry there are Technique Tuesday's too! Got this for little to nothing! Who can pass up a bargain like that?! haha! Anyways, the stripes were my inspiration for my card. Used the same colors and a Sizzix embossing folder. Embossed the cardstock first then colored with some SU! markers in the colors I wanted...easy peasy!

Thats all for now! Hope you have had a wonderful relaxing weekend! I hate Mondays though...and I dont even work, lol!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Home is Where the Heart Is by Technique Tuesday
Papers: Gina K And SU! cardstocks
Accessories: SU! markers, sizzix embossing folder-stripes, MFT Dienamics medium scallop border die, glue dots, scor-tape, twine, water color brush and ink pads in matching colors to the markers.

7 comments:

Shirley said...

How really pretty! I really like what you did with your bargain set! It's terrific and the way you mounted the rest of the sentiment is wonderful too!

Crystal said...

This is sooo pretty Cat, I LOVE these colors together!!!!

Kary said...

Hi Cat, it's a lovely card!! Love the House & the apt sentiments.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

VanessaB said...

That's so sweet! very cute card :)

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how cute!!!! I love the new stamps, Cat, and the stripes look great...such a wonderful take on the trigger...a sure winner!!!!

Megan said...

This is so cute!! I love the pretty colors and the scallops. :)

Blog Archive