Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's soooooo hot...

...How hot is it? It's soo hot the chickens are laying fried eggs! haha! Yea, corny I know! Thought I'd come on here and post a few cards I have made...I suffer from that Adult onset ADD I believe...get to doing one thing and then forget what I was FIXING to do...like make a blog post, LOL! I've been making cards though! And stalking my mail lady...for the new Gina K stamps...should be here tomorrow, yay!

Here are a couple of cards I made playing along in the Featured Stamper challenge over on SCS...this past sunday it was one of my fellow Gina K DT...Tami Mayberry! so HAD to play along! LOL! Here is Tami's card I CASEd:

Tami's Sky's The Limit card

And I actually did two! Love Tami's clean style! First one follows the card pretty closely I think:



I used different DP, different stamped images and baker's twine. Then made this one:



On this card, did some layering of MFT dienamics on the bottom area, and also added a sentiment banner and no button. Really fun cards to make!

That's all for today! Tomorrow, I am hosting another challenge on StampTV and cant wait to share it with you! Today's post is kinda a hint of what it is, haha! See ya tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by!
blogsig
Card Details:
Card #1
Stamps: Oh Boy! and Fairy Tales both by Tami Mayberry from Gina K Designs
Paper: Echo Park Summertime line, Gina K cardstock
Accessories: baker's twine, pop dots, button, doodlebug flock in white.
Card #2
Stamps: Vintage Chic StampTV kit from Gina K Designs
Papers: Echo park dp, Gina K cardstock
Accessories: baker's twine, MFT dienamics, pop dots, vivid ink.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Both are just wonderful, Cat! The first one had those great beautiful clouds and the second one is so uplifting too!

Christine said...

Cute cards! I love how you used the flower stamp for the sun in the first card! Genius! I am going to have to remember this one.

miatagal said...

Nice variety of cards, Cat. Great work.

Blog Archive