Sunday, July 17, 2011

CPS #227

Howdy Ya'll! I decided to play along in the sketch over on the CPS Blog this week, I really loved the sketch this week! I always mean to play along on their sketches...but then I forget about them and then its too late, LOL! So forced myself to do it TODAY and get it uploaded TODAY. So you got a 2 fer today! :D

Ok, here is my card, and I just followed the sketch this time:



I paper pieced the flower with some of the same DP as in the background and the rest is pretty obvious I believe! Here is the sketch too:



Thanks for the inspiration CPS!! Off to find another challenge I believe! Got to go with the flow of the mojo! haha!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Whimsical Wishes by Theresa Momber from Gina K Designs
Papers: PTI
Accessories: rhinestone stickers and brad, white craft thread, alphabet jewelry letters (dont really know the name of them, lol, but they are found in the jewelry departments at Michael's!), pop dots, grey copic marker.

4 comments:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Cat this is totally adorable! I am so glad you just decided to DO IT and play along with us this week! Thanks for linking back to us too! :)

Jennie said...

Go Cat GO!! This is adorable! Love the paper pieced flower and the bling. Great job on the CPS sketch this week and thanks for playing along my friend :)

The Gov. said...

Beautiful card . . . and great take on the sketch!

Blog Archive