Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just Be You!

Howdy Ya'll! Back with another card that has some distressing on it...well, actually ALOT! It has decoupage and crackle paint and tearing on the edges and...well, here, I'll show ya:



When I make cards like this, I always think twice about showing them because they are so 'out there'. LOL! I call them my artistic cards, haha! I just go a little crazy with them and sometimes that is so much fun to do..and then sometimes they just do NOT work, LOL! But I do like how this one turned out so showing it! :D

Ok, that's all for today! I am hoping I get happy mail from Gina K tomorrow...release party is Aug 2nd and I NEED to get them new stamps inky!! And then our inspiration hops start on the 3rd! Soooo come on mail lady, make my day! Hope to see you back next week for sure! Thanks so much for stopping by!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: StampTV Kit Springtime Silhouettes from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstock, dp is by Graphics 45 I believe...
Accessories: trimmings from Tim Holtz alterations line, crackle paint, modge podge, sponge, distress inks, wooden tag letters, dymo label maker, chipboard swirl, glass chunky glitter, scor-tape, pop dots, ribbon.

4 comments:

Kelli C. said...

Oh, I LOVE this!!!

Shirley said...

How pretty and creative! Love your tag sentiment too!

Brenda said...

Cat I love this card!!! You are the master at using kraft. I am so glad you posted it, thank you for the inspiration.

Pam said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the card but so far it is very cute

Blog Archive