Monday, September 26, 2011

It's official!

Hey ya'll!! Yep, it's officially FALL!! Somebody needs to tell Mother Nature that here in Texas though, lol! It's creeping up in to the mid 90's here again after teasing us of some cooler days..bleh....

Well, this card is inspired by the HOPES of Fall arriving here and staying! LOL!



I colored the flowers VERY quickly with some SU! water based markers...not real happy how that turned out...kinda gives it a chalky effect when colored on this ivory base weight cardstock from Gina K Designs, and I LIKE that about it, LOL! I gave it dimension by sponging the edges while the diecut was still in the die using distress inks. This was a really quick card for me...only took me about 30 minutes! yay me! LOL!

Hope you are having a wonderfully creative week...I've been cleaning out my craft room again...I think this stuff just multiplies on its one...cause I sure don't remember buying some of the things I'm finding..hahaha! Thanks for stopping by!!
blogsig
Card Details
Stamps: Thankful For You from Gina K Designs
Papers: All from Gina K including the DP
Accessories: tear drop circle nesties from Spellbinder, nail head stickers, twine, button, distress inks and sponge, glue dots, SU! markers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Our Fall has seem to be here in Indiana for a few weeks now. Yesterday felt more like the end of October and most of the evenings have for about 3 weeks now. It's been chilly & it's making up for the rain for sure!

Payne Holler Cards said...

it's really lovely! ready for Fall (-:

Janine said...

Very pretty Cat! And yes it is definitely fall here in Canada!! Gorgeous colors on the trees!!

Shirley said...

Beautiful and love your whole design!

Blog Archive