Friday, September 9, 2011

Just buzzing by...

Hey ya'll!! I got time to play with the Flourishes' stamps I won and decided to color on some kraft cardstock, which is one of the things I LOVE doing! Well, anything with kraft cardstock I love though, haha! Here is my card using the set "Bee My Honey":



I loved coloring this! I can't wait to ink up some more to color! I am also entering this in the Colors of Fall Challenge on the Flourishes Blog...my kraft and the pink in the flowers and green of the leaves fit the bill I do believe!

Ok, off to do some more creating!! So tickled today is Friday too, I always look forward to the weekends with hubby!! :D Have a wonderfully creative weekend yourself! I'll for sure be back Tuesday with a sneak peek of a card I have made for the Gina K Designs' Release Party and and invite!! Thanks for stopping by!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Bee My Honey from Flourishes
Papers: Gina K cardstock
Accessories: ribbon, colored pencils, white gel pen, MFT die-namics med. scallop, white craft ink, sponge, circle nesties, big circle scallop nesties, Zva Creative rhinestones, distress ink vintage photo, oval SU! punch

14 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Cat this is GORGEOUS, it is sparkling and sooooo STUNNING!!!! What a great image!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is really gorgeous! so glad I got a chance to do some blog surfin and didnt miss this beauty (-:

dpkennedy said...

This is so bee-utiful! Your coloring and highlighting are gorgeous and I love the bee and gem flourish flight trail! Thanks for playing the Flourishes color challenge!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colors and the jeweled trail behind the bee is darling.

craftieodmae said...

this is about as breathtaking as it gets, absolutely gorgeous!!!!

ChristineCreations said...

The soft coloring on the kraft really gives it the feel of vellum...really lovely! Great use of this awesome set too!

Shirley said...

OMGosh! This is beyond beautiful, breathtaking, and more! I love your colors and how you highlighted with the with the white and the bee with the flourish is perfect and so creative too!

Theresa said...

Holy Moly - is this ever stunning!! What amazing coloring you achieved. Love the blue flowers with the white edges - wow!! FANTASTIC card.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I LOVE what you did with this set. It is perfect for this challenge too. Great job.

Julie Koerber said...

This is a true WOW card -- I absolutely love how you stamped on kraft card stock and added those beautiful white accents. Too lovely!

The Rubber Maid said...

Yikes..let me pick my chin up off the ground so I can comment that this is without a doubt just gorgeous. So glad your prize was put to such beautiful use. Pat

Elaine Sauer said...

Great stuff!

stampqueen said...

Awesome!!!
I haven't done any coloring on kraft in awhile - will have to do that again!!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS, Cat! Love the coloring on kraft, and those white accents are INCREDIBLE! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!

Blog Archive