Friday, September 30, 2011

Playing with cards...literally!

Hey ya'll!! I decided to play in the Card Play Challenge over on the Moxie Fab World blog. So dug out an old deck of cards and came up with this:




I have a niece that is getting married in November and I am going to use this for them a 'Congrats' card! I used the 2 of hearts from the deck, to go along with the saying on the card...takes '2' hearts to build a home...get it? (and boy my little house sure looks pink in this photo!) LOL! I like how it turned out and I think they will too...at least I know my niece will, I don't know him too good yet, lol!

Today is TGIF!! We are suppose to have my grandson this weekend, so looking forward to that! I only wish I had half the energy he does! :D Hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Home Is by Tami Mayberry from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstock and old SU! retired dp
Accessories: playing card, copics, circle nesties, twine, vellum, distress inks and sponge, stayz-on ink, brads, gesso, scissors used to distress the edges, scor-tape.

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute and so sweet! :)

Crystal said...

Cat this is GREAT, I LOVE that sweet sentiment, beautiful card!!!

Alice said...

this is so sweet! lovely card!

Carolina said...

Darlin' card Cat - love all the distressing and using the playing card is just brilliant!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Play Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Shirley said...

How true and what a really pretty card too~

Anonymous said...

Congratulation you have a great challenge !!! looks so sweet and pretty cards... Just a brilliant cards ;)

custom credit cards

Blog Archive