Monday, November 14, 2011

CPS #244

Hey Ya'll!! I decided to play in this week's sketch over on the CPS BLOG...here is my card I made following the sketch:



And the sketch:



I pretty much just stuck with the sketch on this one! On my card though, it's hard to tell that its two separate strips of the green there...but it is! :D

Well, that is all for today! Hope you are having a wonderfully creative day and that it will last all week! Be sure and stop back by tomorrow, we, the Gina K Design Team, will be having our montly hop for you!!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Lovely Labels 3 from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstocks and dp is by Echo Park, Times and Seasons
Accessories: Tim Holtz tissue tape, black seam binding, twine, pop dots, tiny attacher.

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous card.

Shirley said...

A really lovely card, Cat, and I like the layout and the sentiment too!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Hello, i am your latest follower! I love this card, it is really beautiful, just perfect. best wishes, Jill (a newbie on the blog scene!) from mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com.

Blog Archive