Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gina K Designs November Release Invite Blog Hop!!

Hey ya'll!! Yep, it's that time of month FINALLY!! :D

We are very excited to extend an invitation to Gina K. Designs November Release Party. We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, you can start shopping at 7 PM (CST)!

If you came from the oh so talented Donna Baker's blog you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop!

Here is a little peek of a card I will be showing at the party!



Hope to see you at the party, here are all the details:

* When: Today, Tuesday, November 29
* Where: StampTV Release Party Forum
* Time: 7 PM to 9 PM (CST)


Now, head on over to Carolina Buchting's oh so inspiring Blog to see what she's sharing with you today and see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for November!
blogsig

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Wait til everyone see this whole card tonight, eeeee! Love the coloring, perfect for this variety with the little pops of white eggshell top!

alex said...

Ooh you are a tease Cat, can't wait to see the rest of the card :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I definitely will be there, to see your entire card!!

Lynne said...

Oh, another tease. Looking forward to the release party.

Kary said...

Oh Cat, I shall have to get up really early to see your card ;) Love the colour of the flower!!

Unknown said...

Oh come on! I thought for sure you couldn't hold back! :) Okay I'll wait til tonight to see your gorgeous creation! :)

Pam Zirbel said...

Awesome!! I want this...but in 'New York' LOL..love it and great coloring!!

Pam said...

Oh these sneak peeks are killing me. I just am so excited and just can't wait.

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

Cat (that is my nic name too :) that is quite a sneak peek, now I want to see the rest of thecard. The little bit I was able to see looked wonderful. Thank you for sharing the thumbnail picture of it with us hugs Cathy K

NJMullins said...

I love your coloring of the bluebells! Fun card

Blog Archive