Friday, November 4, 2011

Who put the calendar on fast forward?!!

Omg! It's November already!! It sure seems like time is flying don't it? I know it sure gets away from me! LOL!

Here is a card I made for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge over on SCS...it was called 'Costume Party' ...we were to dress up a card that was not in our usual style. Well, since I am all over the board with a 'style' I went kinda with a pastel color, which I do not do often! Here it is:



Love this new set by Tami! The sentiments in it are so fun and remind me of ME, haha!

Thanks for stopping by today! TGIF!! Hope everyone has a wonderfully creative weekend. I'm fixing to head to an estate sale up the road from me! It's packed up there! I can see card lining the road on both sides even!! Wish me luck! LOL
blogsig
Stamps: You Go Girl! from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K cardstocks, and MME Lost and Found Portobello Road collection
Accessories: seam binding crinkled ribbon, silver brads, pop dots, spellbinders edgeabilities, scor-tape, white craft thread

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Cat, the card is adorable and the sentiment is just awesome! Right now it is so appropriate and brought a grin!! Love your colors too!

Carolyn King said...

SQUEAL.....love this Cat. Love the little rope! So fun!

Blog Archive