Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gina K Design Design Team Blog Hop for November!

Welcome to another Gina K. Design Team blog hop. Today we are sharing cards and projects using the Nature's Greetings set. If you came from Carolina Buchting's blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV's main Forum where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here is what I have done for today:



I stamped the flower with Stayz On ink onto vellum and then layered over a darker colored cardstock, easy peasy! I love how it looks stamped on vellum...I think I'm going to try coloring the flower next time, after stamping of vellum!

Now head on over to Giovana Smith's blog for more awesome inspiration...I've seen her card and it is GORgeous! ;)

Thanks for stopping by today....are YOU ready for some Christmas?? LOL! ME? nope...
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Nature's Greetings from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K and SU! cardstocks
Accessories: vellum, mini white brads, ribbon, stayz on ink in black and white, medium scallop dienamics die.

26 comments:

Theresa said...

So cool with the stamping on vellum. It's gorgeous!

Giovana said...

Oh Cat!! Your card is so pretty!!

pqueenie said...

Wow! I just love your idea of stamping on the vellum. Looks very elegant.

Carolina said...

Such a stunning card Cat - at first I thought you had embossed it...love how it came out!!!

Riette said...

This is such an amazing set. I'm busy saving up.

SandyK said...

Simple and lovely.
Sandy

Laurie said...

I love the simple elegance of this card.

Lynn B. said...

Stamping on vellum makes it look so delicate and special. I gotta try that!

Unknown said...

Really like the layout and your colors and that Kraft, it all looks beautiful!

Leslie said...

Awesome card, Cat! Love the stamped vellum!! :D

Rosy Newlun said...

Hi, Cat!
You also use vellum (Carolina used some today, too). It is so delicate looking with the plain white stamp, like ethereal dream-like - lovely!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the colors on your card! Great, simple, fabulous card!!

Unknown said...

I love the way that came out. At first glance, I would have sworn you stamped the flowers on lavender cardstock.

Pam said...

So pretty I like how it looks on vellum too,.

jazy1m said...

Loved your card and color combo. Thanks for sharing.

Golda said...

How pretty! Love the darker color layered behind.

janey said...

I like your vellum use and will remember to give that a try soon.
Thanks for sharing.

GrammySue's Creations said...

Beautiful card--love the colors.

Suzanne J Dean said...

Lovely Cat! I love the flowers in white and so romantic feeling--gorgeous!

Holiday hugz,
Suzanne

zehra said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamping on vellum

Jennie said...

Looks like I need me some vellum!! This is so pretty Cat and love how you created patterned paper with the flower.

Luv 2 Create said...

Love this image stamped on vellum. Really beautiful card Cat.
Marcie

Lagene said...

Gorgeous! I love this flower!

fortel said...

I don't do much else but stay in my hotel roomby Revathi

Vidette said...

Your card is so pretty. That flower stamp is gorgeous.

Shirley said...

Very very elegant and feminine! A wonderful break from you know what! :-D A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year to your and yours if I don't make it back before!!

Blog Archive