Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sale! Sale! At Gina K Designs!


Hey y'all!! Welcome to a fun little hop with the Gina K Design Team! Gina is having a SALE! WoooHooo! And she is releaseing 4 new Stamp set Duos!! Ones that will help you get a jump start on those Holiday cards! Here is the sale info:

All stamp set duos are 50% off including the four brand new duos, so you can get a jump start on your holiday stamping projects. These duos are available in deeply etched pre-cut rubber only.

All Gina K. Designs patterned paper packs are now 25% off including the brand new Winter Wonderland! Stock up now and save!

Sale good from Thursday, 8/30/12 through Monday, 9/3/12.


AND, TWO new paper packs along with a new paper pack collection called 'Winter Whimsy', are being release too!! Gina will have pictures of those on her blog for you today too! The designer paper packs are called Winter Wonderland and Blizzard...omg they are just gorgeous! Can't wait to get them myself :D

I have made two cards for the hop today. My first one uses the new duo 'Penguin Joy'...here is what I have done with it:


I think this little penguin is just too cute! I kept with a whimsical theme, used the banners and fun colors! Love it!

My 2nd card I used the new duo called 'Merry Tree'...


It also uses a little present from one of the other stamp duos, 'Ornamental Holiday'. I added some sparkly by using the copic spica glitter pens to the dots and star. I wasnt sure about a black tree at first, but I like how it turned out now! :D

Ok, ready for more awesome eye candy? Here are my fellow DT links below:



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you can take advantage of this awesome sale! I cant wait to order mine too! I got to have those papers! Ill save ya some! :D
blog sig, yellow legal pad

Card Details:
Card #1
Stamps: Penguin Joy stamp duo from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K Designs and MME dp
Accessories: SB banner dies and label die, vellum, CB embossing folder, twine, pop dots, copic markers, copic spica glitter pens, white gel pen, sponge and sponge applicator, distress ink, eyelets.
Card #2
Stamps: Merry Tree, Ornamental Holiday from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K Designs and MME dp
Accessories: SB Mega oval nesties, twine, seam binding ribbon, mini tim holts numbers, glue, pop dots, SB tag ribbon tag die.

39 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Love these Cat---the banner with the penguin is just precious and love the page turned down to reveal the 25!

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful, Cat! I love the way you have the corner turned down to reveal the number!

Lori said...

Cute fun cards Cat!!

Anonymous said...

You ROCK Cat! These are gorgeous!!!!! Sean

Beth said...

the curled and turned down corners on your projects are so eye-catching! Great job!

Angela B. said...

So very cute! Love the inspiration!

TammieLien said...

LOve these cards Cat:)))

Teri C said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great Job!

AJ said...

fun cards Cat- love them both!

Sharon said...

Really like the tree card - such a neat design!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cat- these are really cute cards!

Doris W. said...

Love your cards! I love how you used the banner with the penguin and the snowflake background!

Joyce T. said...

great cards Cat. How did you get the curl on your paper to stay put?

Melanie said...

Wow, Cat these are amazing! I love the rolled DP corner reminds me of wrapping presents! :-)

janet33234 said...

Beautiful cards. Love that banner with that penguin.

Misti said...

Your penguin card is soooo adorable, Cat!!! And the tree, is amazing!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Wow, Cat -- fantastic cards! Love your layouts, your adorable penguin and the turned down paper/25 ... brilliant!

Unknown said...

Cat,
I always love your cards...you've done it again. Just love the patterned paper you used on your second card.

Kay S said...

Love your cards - both are so well done. I love the addition of the pendants on the first one and the turned down corner with the 25 is very clever on the second.

Julie said...

Cute cards. Really like how you rolled the edge on the tree card, very nice. :)

Rosy Newlun said...

The penguin SCARF!!! Is that paper pieced? It's adorable!!!! and the pennant hanging down - what great cards!!!!

Olga said...

Great cards Cat!

Giovana said...

Both cards are perfect Cat!!

joy said...

Wonderful little banner card and love the 2nd card with the 25 and the dark colored tree!

windinstarsranch said...

I think the little creatures are so fun and cute. But I love this tree!
You did a great job with it!!

meemee48 said...

Both of your cards are works of art, as usual! I like both of these sets.

Scrapacat said...

You're killing me! I love both of these. A black Christmas tree? Heck yeah!!
~ky

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cat these are awesome card designs. You put so much details into them. I love it.

Ina G said...

WOW what gorgeous cards Cat. Love the second one especially. Full of colour and dimension and the rolled over paper and the 25. I'm hooked.

ajax said...

These are so awesome. I started my cards yesterday with a friend. I love both of them.

scrappinmommom said...

The tree card is lovely and what a neat corner treatment, adorable penguin.

Sharon said...

Both cards are stunning but I totally love the turned down corner with the 25! I agree with you the black tree looks fab!

Linda said...

Really like the banner! And the curl is a new idea to me. Thanks for sharing!

Lagene said...

Wonderful cards!!!

Gayle said...

Adore that little penguin

Cheryl Wright said...

I love these cards, Cat! I adore the way you've thought out of the box to make them so different to the norm.

Karen said...

Great cards Cat, I love them both!

Unknown said...

SUPER cards! Love the penguin especially the banners, they look awesome! And on your 2nd card the way you rolled the DP it's such a wonderful little accent!

Unknown said...

Very cute cards.

Blog Archive