Thursday, July 3, 2014

Gina K Designs and Unity Stamp Co. Blog Hop!!

Hey y'all!! Welcome to a super fun and awesome Inspiration blog hop today! Gina K and Angela from Unity Stamps have come together to bring you this hop and special stamps and an awesome kit to go with the stamps! Lots of info here!


The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to a fabulous blog hop celebrating the collaboration of two great craft companies, Gina K Designs and Unity Stamp company, lead by two incredible business women who happen to be great friends! Gina and Angela have put their heads and creative minds together and released the Unity Stamp Company, “Gina & Me” stamp sets and the Gina K Designs “Ang & Me Supplies Kit”.
As you hop through the blogs today, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose one random commenter that will win a $25 Gina K. Designs gift certificate! Check theBig News Forum at Stamp TV a few days after the hop for a posting of the winner for the blog hop random drawing.

The “Gina & Me” stamp set includes 11 pre-cut rubber stamps:
• Gina and Angela image stamp
• Flower top image stamp
• Larger and small butterfly images
• Heart image
• Heart border image
• “Thank you, FRIEND” sentiment
• “In need of some serious GIRL TIME” sentiment
• “Can’t PICTURE life without you” sentiment
• “Best Selfie Ever” sentiment
• “Wishing my BESTIE a beautiful BIRTHDAY” sentiment
The stamp set is available on the Unity website at: www.unitystampco.com.

“Ang and Me Supplies Kit” includes:
• 10 sheets of Pure Luxury Card Stock
• 3 Yards of Pure Luxury Ribbon
• Ang and Me 6 X 6 Patterned Paper Pack
The supply kit is available in the Gina K. Designs Online store at: Gina K Designs.


Here are a few of my creations I have done for this hop today!

For this card I used Spectrum Noir colored pencils and gamsol to color it with. Now, this almost didnt survive....I spilled half my bottle of gamsol all over it and the table too...ug!! I was glad I was able because I spent some time on this coloring it...and I do have to say, I LOVE the Spectrum Pencils too! :D


for this card I was lazy, lol! I used some water color crayons I have and scribbled with them and then scribbled with water too. I saw a technique on SplitCoast to add glitter (I KNOW!! Dont faint Lee!) with a stencil and so I did that on this one. The butterfly is all sparkly with wink of Stella pen...that sure is a fun pen to have too! easy sparkle!! Here is a little closeup of the glittery stuffs:


And for this one, I mainly wanted to show off that gorgeous paper that you can get in the 'Ang and Me' kit which is available at Gina K Designs.
Ok, ready for more eye candy?

HOP WITH THE TEAM
Visit the team and check out their cards and projects for the hop! Don’t forget to leave a comment to be eligible to win the $25 Gina K. Designs gift certificate!


I am so glad you stopped by all this week with us, my fellow DT and Gina K and Ang!! I hope I have inspired someone along the way!! Have a save 4th of July weekend if you are from the USA...and even if not, have a good one!! :D





blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card Details:
Card #1
Stamps: Gina and Me stamp kit at Unity Stamp Co.
Papers: Cardstock from Gina K Designs
Accessories: Spectrum Noir Pencils available at Gina K Designs, gamsol, blending stump, black pearl stickers, seam binding ribbon, tiny attacher, picture frame chipboard piece, date hand stamp, Spellbinders label die, sponge tool, distress ink.
Card #2
Stamps: Gina and Me stamp kit at Unity Stamp Co.
Papers: Cardstock from Gina K Designs, water color paper
Accessories: water color crayons, TH dots stencil, MS glitter, glue, scrapper tool, heart rhinestone stickers, seam binding ribbon.

78 comments:

Karen Hightower said...

Cat, I have to say, I'm so glad that card survived. I love it. Great coloring! I also love the treatments on the other two. Fabulous… :)

Susan White said...

Beautiful Cards Cat!! I am glad your card was not ruined!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Really unusual cards. very stylish

Linda said...

Beautiful Cards Cat!!

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute cards Cat. Love all the embellies - great inspiration here, thanks so much!

Gayle said...

Cute cards, Cat and really love the designer paper.

Lisa K said...

Love the glitter. I hate it when something spills and tries to ruin good work.

Cammi said...

Sweet! You gave me some serious inspiration....thank you!

Carole R said...

All super cards, Cat. I'm so glad it survived. Great coloring! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Loved the coloring on the first card. Beautiful job!

Tish said...

I would love to win this set. Love the glitter.
Tish

Nanette said...

Great cards! I love how you framed the 1st one to look like a polaroid.

Diana E. said...

Oh... almost a loss! Turned out so beautiful tho. Spectrum Noir pencils..those I could certainly use..are these a new item ?

sillygirl said...

Beautiful cards! the colors are so bright!

Unknown said...

Just adorable stamps, aren't they? Great job. Thanks.

2suns said...

Like all your cards with this new set.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous cards with very unique designs. Love the sentiment in the first.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

wow! what great creations... I cannot pick a favorite :-)

Nana Griffin said...

These are great! Is the Wink of Stella pen different from the clear star pen?

Unknown said...

Your cards are delightful!!! Loving your polaroid frame, oh so clever! Super colors and design!

Melanie Sue Jerome said...

Love all your embellishments

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

I love your use of the frame around Gina & Me in your first card- Love the whole card too. Such great ideas. And I love the glitter on your second card as well :)

Oneofakind said...

So colorful! Love the blue and pink rainbow ones

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Thank you for your inspiration, Cat. I should have time to play tomorrow!

LouAnn said...

Great cards. Love the papers.

jennifer mitten said...

Love the watercolory look to these cards.

CindyRomanDaversa said...

Love all of the cards! I've had that Gamsol moment too, only not as lucky! I especially love the frame around Gina and Angela!

kepsss said...

What beautiful cards. Looks like another order coming up in my life.

Gaylynn said...

Gorgeous cards. Love how you framed the first one. :)

Anonymous said...

You put your heart in these designs and it shows...

scrappinmommom said...

Really great cards, love the window frame. Great coloring.

Sue D said...

Great card designs with these new stamps/kit.

Bea said...

Love the cards!

Rosemarie said...

Love your sparkly card!

Kendra Hernandez said...

Love them all...great cards!!!

Graciellie Design said...

Your cards are so pretty. Love all The details!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Stunning card designs. I really like them all.

MsJudyC said...

Beautiful cards.

cardscookiecarrotcake said...

Great cards! Love the sparkle.

Joyce Erb said...

WOW, gorgeous cards. Love how you framed out top of girls. The sparkle is great, I rarely use it but am going to try it. That paper is gorgeous

Nancy said...

Awesome Cards CAT!! Honestly the first two my mouth fell open! Sooo cool and hip!

Patti J said...

What fun, Cat! Love them all, but that first design is amazeballs! Great job!

Unknown said...

You have such great talent....wish I had half that...

cal8007 said...

Such beautiful creations done with Gina's papers. I need the wink of stella now!

Kris B said...

Fabulous cards! Love the Polaroid frame on the first, the water color background on the second, and the beautiful color combo on the third!

Marcia said...


The glitter with a stencil looks fun!!

Judy said...

I just love the thank you friend card. It is beautiful. All of the cards are great.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful cards, wonderful way you used your kit.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What lighthearted fun! Love the sparkles. Thanks! Virginia W

Pam said...

Oh Cat these cards are so cute. I particularly like the photo frame around the selfie. Too cute. I agree about the dsp it is to die for.

Unknown said...

I love all your cards! Your lazy card looks like lots of work to me with all the stella. :)

cjgusloff57 said...

Great cards! Always enjoy seeing your projects. Happy 4th of July!

choman9912@aol.com said...

Love the touch of black on all three cards. Makes the images and sentiments pop!

miatagal said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous cards, Cat! Beautiful colour combos!

Queen-of-Cards said...

Well done!!!

Deborah345 said...

I love how you framed the two gals in a photo frame

clelie said...

I love these two friends stamp set!

Melanie R said...

Pretty cards. I especially like the use of color on the Thank you Friend card.

Kitty said...

Your cards are just beuatiful

Blessings,
Kathleen

Rushd Lady said...

hoppin! hoppin! hoppin! love your last card esp. the way those flowers POP out from the black background. . . hop whee!

Dawn S. said...

Love the first two with the pretty colouring and the last one with the pretty paper!

Lia S said...

Love your cards! LiaS

Carrie said...

Hi Cathy! Wow I love your cards. They are so creative and each one is so different. I especially loved your last card. The paper you used is gorgeous.

Sherry Butcher said...

wonderful, love all the cards, so different and creative. Love the paper, the stamp set and the butterfly. TFS.

Sonia said...

I love each of these cards! What great ideas.

Unknown said...

Great job! I love the showcased paper! Beautiful print!

CyndyBr7 said...

Enjoy your cards! and adding my thankfulness that your card didn't get ruined by all that Gamsol.

Debbie Corbari said...

Oh my word....these are absolutely amazing! LOVE your watercolor scribble and the glitter! WOW!

Sharon said...

Great cards! Love the papers that come with this.

Unknown said...

Great coloring! I agree, the paper is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

These are all such beautiful cards!

twinmomstamper said...

Love the Spectrum Noir colored pencil card. Glad it survived!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun cards! I really like the Polaroid picture format on the first card! Great idea!

jandbspiegel said...

What nice cards - I really like your lazy crayon card - doesn't look lazy at all

Stampin_melissa said...

what lovely cards! So glad you were able to save your first card!

Bertha W said...

Loved the picture frame card! Thanks for sharing.

P Myers said...

Love the colors.

Barb A. said...

Cute cards! Thanks for sharing your time, talents, and ideas with us.

Blog Archive