Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Gina K Designs June Release, Day 2!!

Hey 'all!

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina, along with the Cast and Crew and Guest Designers, will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.

We have two more sets to showcase for you today! First up is Theresa Momber's new set, Vertical Greetings 2...I totally love having these vertical greetings! Here is what I did for today:


That is a bird of my own creation, lol! I googled birds and just decided to color like I want him! :D I used my brand new Spectrum Noir markers....and Totally loving these!! I am so thrilled to have them!! After coloring, I used a Tim Holtz stencil and masked off the bird to do the 'burlap' background. The rest is pretty obvious what I did! :D

Up next is Beth Silaika's newest set called Keep Calm here is my creation with this for today:

I went for a Subway art type of creation. :D This is such a wonderful and FUN set!! I made some home decor also with this set, but will have to show ehat at a later date! My brain be TIRED!!

Ready for more awesome eye candY? just follow these links to my fellow DT!!

June Guest DT Links:


  • Patti J


  • Sharyn P



  • Thanks sooo much for stopping by and letting me share my creations with you! Your compliments mean the world to me! (and not to mention you COULD win an awesome prize!!)

    On July 3rd, we have a special hop coming up!! Stay Tuned!!

    blog sig, yellow legal pad
    Card #1 Details
    Stamps: Vertical Greetings 2 by Theresa Momber from Gina K Design
    Papers: Gina K Design cardstocks, corragated cardstock by Silhoutte America.
    Accessories: Spectrum Noir Markers, SB Radiant Rectangles, Prisma resin pieces? not sure what its called!, sponged with distress inks, twine, burlap ribbon, TH's burlap stencil, scortape.

    Card #2 Details:
    Stamps: Keep Calm by Beth Silaika from Gina K Design
    Accessories: Precut bows to make purchased on clearance at Michaels. (I took them out of their little notebook pack, so dont remember the names or who by!) pop dots, various GKD inks.

    59 comments:

    Patti J said...

    Absolutely gorgeous creations, Cat! Love them! It's been a blast working with you this month! Thanks for being so sweet! Hugs...

    Tricia T said...

    Gorgeous cards, Cat! I love the way you colored the bird!!

    Theresa Momber said...

    Wow, that is gorgeous, Cat! Love the flower. Your card with Beth's is so bright and beautiful.

    janicefj said...

    Love your card!

    Carol Held said...

    I gotta have me that bird! Haha love the vintage theme as well! My, this Hop is awesome! You are a great illustrator of the products too! Thanks for VINTAGE...truly inspiring. Gin I is always generous with her prizes, and whoever gets to own some, is blessed for sure! Off to Hop!

    Sharon said...

    Beautiful cards!

    Karen Hightower said...

    Wonderful creations Cat. I love that bird that you created, and I love the Keep Calm stamped in different colors and that bow is cute… Love them. :)

    Unknown said...

    LOVE LOVE LOVE that huge polka dot bow - your designs are awesome :)

    Lee said...

    OH MY HECKA!!! That rainbow sentiment is pure genius!!! Both cards are fabulous....like you!

    Beth said...

    wow! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE BOW? I LOVE IT! WOW! The rainbow sentiment is awesome!

    Unknown said...

    Very cute, great job!

    Kitty said...

    Beautiful cards

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    Brooke said...

    Both cards are great. Cat, your bird is stunning.
    hugs,
    Brooke

    Sharyn Polesel said...

    Beautiful cards, Cat! Love your gorgeous shaped card and that wonderful bird. Love the subway treatment on the second card too....very creative!

    scrappinmommom said...

    Loved the bird and the burlap treatment. The polka dot bow is a winner.

    Taunya Butler said...

    Two card styles and they are both winners. The first card is a work of art and the second card is a bright, cheery I can do it kind of card!! Both fabulous, thank you!!

    Lisa K said...

    The bird is so pretty! I love the subway art as well.

    Cammi said...

    So cute, Cathy! I like the mix of designers you used, it really makes each design your own! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Anonymous said...

    Lovely cards

    Carrie said...

    Cathy, wow that first card you made is fantastic. Thanks for giving me some much need inspiration.

    Sherry said...

    gorgeous cards!! I really like the first one!!

    Rosie Guiher said...

    Beautifully done. That bird is so pretty.I like the heart on the top of the card.

    Joni said...

    Both cards are wonderful but my favorite is the bird card - gorgeous.

    Sue D said...

    Great cards. I like the burlap background for your bird.

    Carole R said...

    2 fantastic cards Cat! The bird is beautiful and I love the rainbow effect on the other. Thanks so much for inspiring.

    Unknown said...

    Gorgeous cards, as usual! Really like the color you used on the bird, it really pops against the kraft background.

    Judy Inukai said...

    Great cards. I love how you colored the bird. The encouragement card is awesome. Love the rainbow of colors and how the sentiments work so well together.

    Dawn S. said...

    Love the Subway art card with the rainbow colours!

    Melanie Sue Jerome said...

    great examples. i enjoyed seeing them all.

    Rushd Lady said...

    I keep a hoppin' love your bird card the best! Esp. with that Tim Holtz background! Tootle-loo! :)

    Oneofakind said...

    the subway art style is my favorite of yours today! TFS

    Unknown said...

    Lovely cards! Love the bird on the Tim Holtz background. Great inspiration!

    Nancy said...

    Goodness Cat...Love that bird on the first card and that bold bow on your second one! It's always a pleasure to stop by your blog!

    jules said...

    Lovely cards, fabulous decorative frame around the pretty bird!

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    What awesome eye candy you have for us today using these great stamp sets. I am so loving that bird and the whole card design. And, your other card is so uplifting too! And, with a bright ribbon like that it surely makes one feel better.

    Karen (TLgirl353) said...

    Cat, Both are fabulous!

    Nana Griffin said...

    Nicely done! Like your bird coloring.

    nancy said...

    Your bird is great and so are both cards!

    Unknown said...

    hahaha I LIKE your bird!

    Judy Woodland said...

    Super cards, LOVE the polka dot bow. Too cute! Thanks for all the great inspiration, Cat!

    Mama said...

    The bird is beautiful. Thanks!

    Dee Earnshaw said...

    Love the cards especially the first one -beautifully colored

    Kathy Krug said...

    Love that polka dot bow and your colorful bird.

    Nanette said...

    Very nice! I like all the detail on the bird card.

    Daylene said...

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork! Lovely!

    clelie said...

    Wonderful creations...and such variety of style!

    ktmoore1960 said...

    I LOVE the bird card. Fabulous and the second card with a big ole bow is great!

    Gayle said...

    Loving your samples, Cat.

    Queen-of-Cards said...

    especially love the vertical layouts!

    Rosy Newlun said...

    Woo amazing again! I love all the details you put into your work - diggin' on the bow, too!

    jandbspiegel said...

    That first card is amazing - love the burlap

    Unknown said...

    Love the cards and the rainbow coloring!

    Debbie Corbari said...

    Holy Smokes Cat! You have blown me away! Your vertical greetings set...that bird of your own creation...is friggin amazing! And I LOVE your rainbow-y subway art! Shazam!

    CyndyBr7 said...

    Nice cards! More ways to use these great stamps.

    Monica said...

    Love uour card

    Unknown said...

    I really like the vertical sentiments. Love the card.

    cardscookiecarrotcake said...

    Lovely cards Cat. The card with the lovely bow is so cheerful.

    Jan Castle said...

    Lovely cards!!!
    Jan

    Joyce Erb said...

    I especially like that framed card, gorgeous!

    Blog Archive