Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Thought I might use this thing....

This thing being MY BLOG! LOL! I know, Im a bad blogger...I make stuffs then forget to upload and then just completely forget, ha! So I thank everyone of you that stick around and make a comment or two here and there...that is ONE good thing about having me on the blog roll...I wont spam ya! LOL!

I decided to play with some of the Stamp Duos that I got from Gina K Designs with my last order. And I love sending cards 'just because' so here is a 'just because' creation:


This actually uses two stamp set, the Just Because stamp set and, the Frame and Fill set (which is one of the incentive stamps for this month!)
I stamped the frame set 2 times and embossed in white. I cut out the rectangle to make it two layers. I wanted to add more to it by layering, kinda like how it turned out! :D The little flowers are colored with the Spectrum Noir makers, and the shading of a very light blue around the flowers were done with a Spectrum Noir pencil.

That's all I have for today! Didnt get much done to the house this weekend so gonna go do that I suppose...ug...
Billy's got a staph infection in a little bump or rather what USED to be a little bump that is in the area of his ribcage on the side...bad spot too, because even a bandage hurts. He is taking meds for it so hopefully clear up soon for him! I didnt realize how painful staph infection can be!!


blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card Details:
Stamps: Just Because and Frame and Fill both from Gina K Designs

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, girl! You so inspire me. I have not had the time to make cards and my latest sets are setting idle and not seeing any ink at all. I love those incentives and hope that once the garden and company slow down a bit I can get back to my card making. In the meantime, keep inspiring me. I miss my stamp projects as they are so fun and relaxing.

Unknown said...

Nice cards....inspiration has been injected into my veins, thanks.

Blog Archive