Monday, August 11, 2014

Just a little color-ing!

Hey Y'all!! How ya been? Me? ohhhh, doing good! LOL! There for awhile Mother Nature was trying to fool us here in Texas that we werent going to have a hot summer....weeelllll she's back on track now! Go the double digit heat indexes going on...so I stay in and COLOR! :D

Here is a quick and easy to mail card I did:


I used the StampTV kit from Gina K Designs, Here Comes The Sun. I colored it with the Spectrum Noir Pencils and used some Gamsol here on there to smooth the edges a bit. This was stamped and colored right on to the dp, and the pencils and gamsol did sooo good on it! I did a bit of distressing on the edges with distress inks and tool to give it more 'character'. I was going to put a ribbon, but decided to mail this and kept it flat. Still looks pretty good, dont ya think?

Well, that all from me for today! Hope you are having a wonderful Summer! Kids around here are starting back next week...some did last week even, (in LA). Im just glad I dont have to deal with that anymore, LOL! The freaking crowds this past weekend, it was 'no tax' weekend was INsane! Just to save 8 %? nah, not worth it!

Have a wonderfully creative day my friend!


blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card Details:
Stamps: Here Comes the Sun Stv Kit from Gina K Designs
Papers: unknown dp...it was like a book page.
Accessories: Spectrum Noir Pencils, colored rhinestones, white canvas butterfly, blending stump with gamsol, TH distressing tool, distress ink in Vintage Photo, sponge dauber, FC Big Brush Pen in white.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cool card and love all that wonderful color on it.

Kathy W said...

I love this card, such pretty coloring over the text background. Thanks for the inspiration.

Blog Archive