Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another sorta older card...

WEllll, not REAL old, but from the Gina K release party! I made this card using the New StampTV kit, Eclectic Summer:

Most of you know my love of all things bright by now, lol! And that's what this card is, bold and bright! But I just love the new cardstock, Rocket Red! It has a textured to it, can't really tell it is this photo, but its little lines, really awesome!

Short post today, going to my sister's for a day. I really need to get out of the house a bit. I will be back tomorrow though, so most wont even know I'm gone, haha! But it will do me some good I think! And I'll post new card tomorrow. I did one on some clear cardstock and I just love how it turned out...and another CAS one...and who knows what me and my sister might come up with, haha!
Card Details:
Stamps: StampTV Kit Eclectic Summer from Gina K Designs
papers: Rocket Red, black onyx from Gina K, lime rickey by basic grey from Gina k
Accessories: circle nesties, ribbon from Eclectic summer kit from Gina K, copic markers, prisma pencils, MS butterfly punch, hodgepodge hardware from SU, red marker from SU!, MS rhinestones, scor-bug.


Sabrina said...

Wow Cat~totally awesome. Very beautiful.

Doris said...

I just LOVE your style--I'll be back!

redwasher1 said...

WOW! Love your card!! I nominated you for a award hope you don't mind. You can check it out here.

Crystal said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! love how you popped up your flowers!! this is so beautiful!!

Theresa said...

Wow! This is fantastic! I am loving the Rocket Red cardstock. Love all your great details. Those cut out flowers are awesome.

Jennie said...

Another beauty Cat! I also love the new Rocket Red cardstock :o) I like the way you popped the flowers up a bit, adds nice dimension.
Have fun with your sister :o)

Janine said...

This is so fabulous!!!

mudmaven said...

This is just gorgeous Cat! Hope you had a wonderful day with your sister! ~chris

Payne Holler Cards said...

really nice - like the popped flowers! hope you had a great time with your sister ~ Linda

Michelle (Lady2cu) said...

Beautiful card, Cat!

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
TX, United States
I'm a 47 yr. old stay at home grandma! I do not work so always doing something to occupy my time, some kind of crafty thing usually.