I decided to play along this week with our Color Challenge on StampTV...we have a sketch (on Monday's) and a Color Challenge on every Fridays...and if you play along, you have a chance to win a stamp set of your choice valued at 24.95 or less from Gina K Designs, How fun is THAT!?!! This weeks colors are :
And here is my card that I created:
I cheated...just a little bit on mine though, haha! I used some Basic Grey DP on it that has a few other colors ....maybe I wont get beaten with the whip TOO much, haha! I love how the 'sunrise' turned out...got that idea from Geri...Geri does such amazing work! And her color is so out of this world with copics! But just had to borrow this idea for sunrays, really love how this turned out! I can almost feel the warmth of that sun coming up over the hills! :D
Ok, be sure and upload your card to our StampTV Gallery with the tag STVCSP8 by next Friday..and you could be our random winner!! Hope to see your awesome creation there!!
Stamps: Sent with Love STampTV Kit from Gina K Designs
Papers: Basic Grey dp Sugar Rush, SU! and Gina K cardstock
Accessories: Vivid Brick Red ink, distressing tool, distress inks, ribbon, scor-tape, pop dots.
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (76)
- Card for a couple of challenges...
- Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab...
- Color Throwdown challenge.
- Color Spotlight challenge on STV!
- Goin' Cuckoo!
- Simple Love you
- Gina K Designs January Preview Day 4!!
- Gina K Designs January Preview Day 3!!
- Welcome back to day two of our previews for this m...
- Gina K Design January Release Day 1!!!
- My favorite Top 3 (umm...or 6!) Cards for 2010!!
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (136)