Saturday, January 1, 2011

My favorite Top 3 (umm...or 6!) Cards for 2010!!

Since I have been so busy with Gina K release previews coming up Monday morning (yay!) I thought I'd post my favorite top 3 cards that I made for last year....well, it was too hard to narrow down to 3, lol! Soooo, here are mine and Billy's top pics!! In no particular order! And all use Gina K Design stamps.


















I always think its neat looking back over my cards I have done over the past year, and Billy actually looked with me and fussed at me cause I didnt put one of HIS favorite in here...(the when pigs fly one, haha!) I do hope you have a wonderfully creative year in 2011!! AND be sure and stop back by here on Monday MORNING at 8AM CST...note the time change!...for our first day of Gina K Design's January Release! woohoooooo!!
blogsig

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Morning Cat, you have chosen some of my favorites of yours as well! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

--Marcy said...

Fabulous choices! I had missed the difficult time one on the gallery! Fabulous card!

Blog Archive