Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab...

It's been awhile since I got to play along in a Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, so decided to this time...this is the picture:



And here is what I created from the inspiration:




Its so strange how something inspires us so differently! Anyways, this was pretty quick and simple card, made my my beloved kraft cardstock...I know, dont hate me for loving it so much, LOL! Maybe when the Spring fever hits I wont be using it AS much! :D

Today's is mine and Billy's 29th anniversary...it does not seem like it has been that long...and almost didnt make it....but I believe in him, and know that nobody is perfect, even me, ...so we go on with our life together, and hopefully another 29years out of it will happen! AND tomorrow, Jan 23rd is my big 50 birthday! wow....half a century old...now THAT is the hardest to believe for me...I do NOT feel that old! LOL! I will not be acknowledging any more birthdays after this one...they may come and then they will just go....LOL! Hope you have a wonderful relaxed weekend!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Hang in There by Theresa Momber from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K kraft cardstock
Accessories: mega oval nesties, prima flowers, distress inks, pop dots, sponge.

13 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is to the moon and back, amazing, Cat! It fit right into your color scheme. LOL!

Crystal said...

Cat this is SOOOO Pretty, WOW you really aced this inspiration!!!! LOVE those flowers you made, GORGEOUS!

Charity said...

This is beautiful. I really like the flowers.

slbt17 said...

Happy Anniversary - and Happy Birthday!
Sandra

Rae said...

Love your card!

Colleen said...

Cat,
I love your kraft creations. You inspired me to pick up at pack. Now if I could only make it look as great as you do! LOL

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card for the trigger, Cat! Love the Kraft and the flowers! Just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy birthday! And now I see it was your anniversary yesterday, so happy anniversary also!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Janine said...

Beautiful!! Love your take on the photo!

Melanie said...

happy birthday!!!!
hugssss

Kathy and Lucky said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday, the big 50! It isn't so bad, so enjoy!!!! Love your card with the Kraft, I struggle with that color, but your card is beautiful.

kksb said...

Cool card! Happy Birthday and Anniversary!

Doris said...

When I turned 60, I started using Roman Numerals. Nobody knows them anymore, so it's a safe way to tell someone your age (lol) Hope your birthday and anniversary were extra special. Stop by my blog for a chance at some blog candy!

Blog Archive