It's been awhile since I got to play along in a Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, so decided to this time...this is the picture:
And here is what I created from the inspiration:
Its so strange how something inspires us so differently! Anyways, this was pretty quick and simple card, made my my beloved kraft cardstock...I know, dont hate me for loving it so much, LOL! Maybe when the Spring fever hits I wont be using it AS much! :D
Today's is mine and Billy's 29th anniversary...it does not seem like it has been that long...and almost didnt make it....but I believe in him, and know that nobody is perfect, even me, ...so we go on with our life together, and hopefully another 29years out of it will happen! AND tomorrow, Jan 23rd is my big 50 birthday! wow....half a century old...now THAT is the hardest to believe for me...I do NOT feel that old! LOL! I will not be acknowledging any more birthdays after this one...they may come and then they will just go....LOL! Hope you have a wonderful relaxed weekend!
Stamps: Hang in There by Theresa Momber from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K kraft cardstock
Accessories: mega oval nesties, prima flowers, distress inks, pop dots, sponge.
- ► 2012 (76)
- Card for a couple of challenges...
- Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab...
- Color Throwdown challenge.
- Color Spotlight challenge on STV!
- Goin' Cuckoo!
- Simple Love you
- Gina K Designs January Preview Day 4!!
- Gina K Designs January Preview Day 3!!
- Welcome back to day two of our previews for this m...
- Gina K Design January Release Day 1!!!
- My favorite Top 3 (umm...or 6!) Cards for 2010!!
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (90)
- ► 2009 (136)