Monday, May 30, 2011

CPS and Gina K

Hi ya'll!! This week Gina K Designs is sponsoring CPS and I really love the sketch so I decided to play too! Here is the sketch:



And my card:



I used the new StampTV Kit called Vintage Chic...we will have more inspiration with this set on Thursday of this week too! I LOVE it! I kept seeing this image as a tight rope walker...so did that and that is suppose to be 'stormy skies' behind her, LOL! I also used the new cardstock color, Just Peachy...loving this color too!

Hope to see you playing along too! You COULD win a prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend if you are in the USA and enjoying the freedom that so many gave us to be able to do that!
blogsig
Card Details:
STamps: StampTV kit Vintage Chic from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstock and dp, all included in kit
Accessories: Zipper, circle nesties, brads, sponge, multi-liner pen, grey copic marker, ribbon in kit, half pearl, glue dots.

4 comments:

Becky Garrison said...

Nice! Lots of texture, and I really like that zipper flower!

Jennie said...

Oh this is awesome Cat!! Love the image and lovely design. Great job on the CPS sketch my friend :o)

San said...

I love the flower and someday will try it.. Thanks for sharing these beautiful cards.

Parker said...

Cat... How did you get the focal image over the purple "clouds"? I keep lookin' and lookin' and I've still not figured it out. I DO have to admit I'm new to stamping, but I still cannot figure it out.

Blog Archive