Monday, May 9, 2011

No stamping!

Ever make a card and your just not sure whether you like it or not? Or if you even want to SHOW it? Well, thats how I feel about this card, lol! I wanted to play along in the Tissue Paper Magic Challenge over on the Moxie Fab Blog and envisioned this card in my head...but still not quite right ...oh well! I am posting it anyways! :D



And as the title says, NO stamping on this card! I used 3 different Dienamics from My Favorite Things! LOVE these dies! I used the grass, mini rolled roses and the medium scallop. I wanted the bigger rolled rose, they just have been out of stock everytime I go to buy it, lol! Hopefully Ill catch it one day!

Thats all for today. Gina K Design Team has a fun hop coming up this Thursday, hope to see you then! Thanks once again for stopping by, I so appreciate all and ANY comments I get! :D
blogsig
Card Details:
Cardstock: Gina K Design Lemon Drop and 80lb pure luxury layering weight in white.
Accessories: Dienamics from MFT, letter beads, bakers twine. glue dots, scor-tape.

4 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! Thanks for linking this up to the Tissue Paper Magic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Linda said...

I love you card.... I was going on another one but missing now? And blogger miss up going fingure.

Shirley said...

OMGosh! I have to try those flowers. What a great card! Lovely!

Megan said...

OH MY! That grass is STUNNING. I love how you used the dienamics!! You go girl. :)

Blog Archive